FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here are FAQ
Questions and answers that I am often asked (if you haven’t read this page!)
What is Tantra?
The word Tantra comes from the Sanskrit verbal root tan, meaning “to weave,” tra comes from a Sanskrit word trayate that means “to liberate.” So Tantra can be about liberation, freedom; however it is much more:
“Priestesses of ancient times used water and massage in rituals to cleanse and purify the men. Warriors went to visit the Goddesses in the Sacred Temple after battles and wars before returning to be nurtured and to receive tender loving touch and healing.”
Tantra is not a religion, it is a way of life. An ancient spiritual practise, called Tantra in ancient India and Tao from ancient China. Through tantric breathing and other sacred practices, Sacred Energy Exchange can bring enlightenment and ecstasy expansion into a place/space beyond words. Tantra is Sacred Sexual Healing (but it is not sex!)
What is Tantra Massage?
Tantric Massage is a light, sensual metaphysically based energy massage…..
It is really hard to describe how you will feel in words. Tantric massage can make you feel as if you are in a trance, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether.
Your abdomen, thighs, legs, chest, nipples, arms and fingers are gently and sensually massaged and pleasured with aromatic oil.
Your energy flow is stimulated and senses awakened as your body’s sensitivity increases.
According to Tantric ideals, your entire body will be massaged, including those particularly sensitive areas. Perceptions of sensuality and lust are located here, but these “intimate” areas are an important source of joy in life. You will feel relaxed, yet wide awake.
You will be coached to breathe properly, as you sink into yet deeper level of relaxation. In this very loving ceremony you will be completely nurtured and pampered in the arms of your goddess, giving you a feeling of comfort and sense of well-being.
Sensual Tantra Massage is:
- not a solicitation, but a shared gift and experience….
- not sexual intercourse…
Payment is in exchange a for a Sensual Massage Session and Tantric education and experience….
All you have to do is surrender to the pleasure!!
MORE DETAILS HERE
What is Tantra Pleasure Experience?
A unique ecstatic energy expansion experience using tantric and erotic techniques. With your permission, I would like to touch, stroke and pleasure you in a respectful safe space.
My Tantra touch is very sensual and could be regarded as sexual, although it is not sex.
I will guide and maintain the focus on ‘your’ individual pleasure. You only need to surrender to receive and enjoy the euphoric sensations that you will experience from your full body pleasuring. It can be very healing.
Not many people have words to describe the feeling afterwards… which can last several days…
Tantra Pleasure Experience gives a healing, yet heightening intense experience, connecting you to Source… Euphoric… Blissful…
Tantra Pleasure Experience is a gift of ecstasy, joy and bliss that I would love to share with you…
Too many words cannot describe it! And I think its like trying to explain sex to a virgin!!
MORE DETAILS HERE
What does Tantra Training Academy do?
Tantra Training Academy trains men women and couples about Tantra and tantric energy in three different ways:
- One-one Tantra massage sessions for men women or couples to learn about Tantra in a safe confidential intimate environment,
- Tantra Practice Playshops for group experience for couples and singles,
- Tantra massage training for business or personal use – at three levels
- Individual modules for you to learn how to give Tantra Pleasure Experience (like Tantra Massage) to individual men or women;
- Tantra Teacher Training where you can learn about how to teach Advanced Tantra sessions to men or women and couples;
- Tantra Practitioner Training for complete training in all aspects of Tantra for men women and couples.
Can I add Tantra to my existing business?
Yes, it’s an ideal addition to your existing remedial massage, aromatherapy, yoga, Pilates, Reiki or any other energy or healing modality business.
What is the Trainer’s qualification and experience?
Ally Thomas, Tantra Training Academy’s trainer, has taught and trained many people – men, women and couples – about Tantra since 2008. She has developed a proven system of teaching how to create a successful Tantra massage business so that you can learn easily and experientially.
Some people who have trained with her use it in their personal life and some have chosen to create successful businesses as a result.
For more information about Ally’s successful business my Tantra Massage, see www.mytantramassage.com.au.
What are the benefits of training with Tantra Training Academy?
The benefits are:
- Work from home, mobile or clinic
- Flexible hours
- High income possibility
- Full time income for part-time work
- Help men women and couples heal and balance their energies
- Easy way to work and inspire people ( pleasuring is easy work!)
- Ongoing support and training available
- Learn from a proven Tantra Teacher with many years experience healing and teaching.
More details in ebook “
Can I make a good income from my Tantra business?
- You can earn a full time income for part time hours with a successful Tantra business
- If you have an existing business, you can decrease the amount of hours you work.
- Pay off your first module investment after only 15-20 Tantra sessions.
What are the basics I need to know or have to do my training with Tantra Training Academy?
You need to have your own massage table and a private discrete space to meet and greet clients, and give them a Tantra massage and be open to learning.
Any other questions?
Click HERE to Contact Ally if your questions weren’t covered.